The Scientific Programme is open to all scientists and clinicians. The conference facilitates networking between Irish and international colleagues, leading to future collaborations and catalysing the next generation of vision research and therapies. Retina 2017 speakers include leading scientists and clinicians from the US, Canada, UK, Europe and Ireland.
We are delighted to welcome the following speakers to Retina 2017:
- Dr Brian Vohnsen, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Prof Gregory S. Hageman, University of Utah, US
- Dr Mariya Moosajee, University College London, UK
- Prof Alberto Aurrichio, TIGEM, Italy
- Prof Stephen E Moss, UCL Institute of Ophthalmology, UK
- Prof Michel Michaelides, Moorfields Hospital and UCL Institute of Ophthalmology, London, UK
- Dr Elise Heon, University of Toronto, Canada
- Prof Artur Cideciyan, University of Pennsylvania, US
- Prof Dennis Clegg, University of California, Santa Barbara, US
- Marc D. de Smet, MIOS, Switzerland
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delegates will be awarded 7 CPD points from the Irish College of Ophthalmologists.